- Provisional bookings do not guarantee availability. While we will make every effort to confirm any provisional booking before renting facilities to another customer, Airmyn Community Association reserves the right to accept a confirmed booking with another customer where a room has been booked provisionally.
- Provisional bookings are valid for five working days. During that time you can either confirm or withdraw the booking. If you neither confirm nor withdraw the booking in that time, Airmyn Community Association will assume the booking is confirmed and the Cancellation Policy will apply (see below).
- A 50% deposit is payable when your booking is confirmed. PLEASE NOTE: A booking is considered PROVISIONAL until your deposit has been paid. Deposits must be paid within 5 days of making your booking.
- If you request catering, you must tell us how many to cater for at least three working days before the date of your booking. We'll use these numbers to calculate what to charge you for catering.
- You must confirm final numbers and any specific requirements with Airmyn Community Association at least two working days before the date of your booking.
In the event of a cancelled booking, the following charges will apply:
- two months before the date of the booking - no fee
- one month before the date of the booking - 25% of the full fee
- 14 days before the date of the booking - 50% of the full fee
- 7 days before the date of the booking - the full fee.
If you're due a refund, we will make it within 30 days of the cancellation, after applying any cancellation fees. We can process the refund:
- as a credit to the card originally charged
- by electronic transfer (if you've provided account details)
- by cheque.